Friday 3 February 2012

...

I have been pretty much house bound lately - this is for a couple of reasons, the first being that I need to find a job and until I do I need to spend less money, so restricting my movements has been one tactic to help with this! However more recently it is down to the seriously cold turn the weather has taken - temperatures in the minuses make strolling or even just venturing to the shops a bit daunting. Today's spirit raising-activities have included writing notes and thank-you's on some sunny stationary:


Eating a bowl of hearty and homely (read thrown together from the contents of the fridge: leeks, potatoes, peas, spinach and kale) soup:


Admiring the daffodils picked up on an excursion to the wintry wastes of Deptford:



This evening I am off to a 2nd birthday party so hope to be warmed by cuddles from little people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment